Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices vacancies for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Recruitment Board:||Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)|
|Post Name:||Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2020|
|Qualification:||10th Class, ITI NCVT or SCVT|
- For Non-ITI Category: Candidates should Passed Madhyamik (10th class or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Candidates should passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For others: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates: Nill
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-1-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-1-2020
|Apply and Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tags:OFB Recruitment, OFB Recruitment 2019, OFB Recruitment 2020, OFB, OFB Jobs, OFB job 2020, OFB jobs 2019, OFB Vacancy 2020,