Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3553 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2019-2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Recruitment Board:||RRC, Western Railway|
|Post Name:||Apprentice Vacancies 2020|
|Qualification:||10th Class in 10+2, ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT|
- Candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Apprentice : 3553 posts
- Minimum Age: Not less than 15 Years
- Maximum Age: Not more than 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-1-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-2-2020
|Apply and Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tags:rrc western railway recruitment 2019, rrc western railway recruitment 2020, rrc western railway recruitment 2018, rrc western railway Jobs 2019, rrc western railway Jobs 2020, rrc western railway